It finally happened! The mission call came! Now begins the process of getting everything ready so you can put your life on hold for 18 months to serve the Lord. Seems pretty daunting, right?
At She Traveled, we believe that women should be able to feel beautiful AND comfortable during their time of service but we know that for many sisters, getting beautifully durable clothing can be a huge expense on top of everything else needed to serve.
That's where we come in!
She Traveled wants to hear your stories so we can find deserving young women to win a wardrobe from She Traveled to help them on their mission. Help us get to know you by sharing why you decided to serve and why you deserve a new wardrobe from She Traveled! We will also include our best seller, the Philadelphia Bag!
Not serving a mission, but know someone who is? Nominate them!
You have until April 8th to share your stories. We will choose our lucky winner Easter weekend and post it on our Facebook page, so be sure you like us!
Not our winner? That's okay! Every person that shares their story will receive a special gift of $10 off a purchase of $50 or more!
How to enter:
1. Share your story on Facebook or Instagram, using the hashtag #SheTraveled.
2. Include a link to www.shetraveled.com in your post.
3. Send your post to email@example.com to receive your special coupon code.
4. Include photos or videos so we can get to know you better!
5. Like us on Facebook so you can find out who wins!
1. Must live in the US to win the free wardrobe, but anyone can receive the special coupon.
2. One person is allowed to enter multiple people.
3. Giveaway closes on April 8th at Midnight, MST.
4. Winner will be notified on April 16th by 8 p.m. MST. At that point, the winner will provide her measurements so we can find the right size of clothing for her.
5. She Traveled will work with the winner to get her wardrobe items before her report date or in the MTC.
6. Wardrobe giveaway will include at least 5 outfits.
7. She Traveled will try to get the winner the five outfits she wants, but can be limited by availability of sizes.