CALLED TO SERVE?
It finally happened! The mission call came! Now begins the process of getting everything ready so you can put your life on hold for 18 months to serve the Lord. Seems pretty daunting, right?
At She Traveled, we believe that women should be able to feel beautiful AND comfortable during their time of service but we know that for many sisters, getting beautifully durable clothing can be a huge expense on top of everything else needed to serve.
That's where we come in!
She Traveled wants to hear your stories so we can find deserving young women to win a wardrobe from She Traveled to help them on their mission. Help us get to know you by sharing why you decided to serve and why you deserve a new wardrobe from She Traveled! We will also include our best seller, the Philadelphia Bag!
Not serving a mission, but know someone who is? Nominate them!
You have until April 8th to share your stories. We will choose our lucky winner Easter weekend and post it on our Facebook page, so be sure you like us!
Not our winner? That's okay! Every person that shares their story will receive a special gift of $10 off a purchase of $50 or more! See rules here.
How to enter:
1. Enter your email address and why you want to serve below.
2. Share why you want to serve a full-time LDS Mission on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #SheTraveled.
3. Include a link to www.shetraveled.com in your post.
4. Include photos or videos of you with your mission call so we can get to know you better!
5. Like us on Facebook so you can find out who wins!